In general, traffic accidents are not a laughing matter, but we consider, and it is scientifically proven that good humor helps maintain a healthy life, we are sure that some of these ridiculous excuses that people give when committing a traffic accident will make them smile a little at least.
Excusas ridiculous that have offered the culprits for causing an accident
These are serious demands made of insurance companies. We present a compilation of excuses that were used in cases of legal compensation, most of them failed. These ridiculous excuses circulate on the internet, and if they are not 100% authentic of each and every one of them, they are likely to laugh and enjoy.
- When I left home to go towork, I changed lanes and collided with a school bus; Because the bus arrived five minutes early.
- “I don’t know who was at fault for the accident; I wasn’t watching.”
- “In an attempt to kill a fly, I drove straight to a telephone pole.”
- “The guy was mostly on the way. I tried to dodge him countless times before he hit him.”
- “An invisible car came out of nowhere, hit my vehicle and disappeared.”
- “Windshield broke. By an unknown case. Probably voodoo.”
- “On my way home I drove to the wrong house and hit a tree I don’t have.”
- “Colisione with a stationary truck coming in the opposite direction.”
- “I told the other idiot what it was and continued.”
According to reports released in the state of California just over fifty-two percent all new driving licenses issued during this year have been issued to illegal aliens, about 397,000 driver’s licenses were issued to illegal aliens by the California Department of Motor Vehicles during the first six months of 2015.
The worst thing about this whole licensing situation is that it shows that our own government has demonstrated remarkable inefficiency by failing to comply withexisting laws, this kind of behavior only helps to reproduce contempt for authority and social breakdown. More onthat, for car accident victims with Personal injury, it presents even more problems, not to mention the ridiculous excuses.
Main problems when being hit by an illegal foreign driver:
They don’t have liability insurance: California law requires proof of insurance, but many illegals fail to pay liability insurance, or even stop paying for insurance as soon as they get their driver’s license.
The only difference with the687,000 driver’s licenses issued to illegal aliens in California is a mark that is different from a legal citizen’s driver’s license. This mark restricts illegal origin licenses for certain things that requirefederal identification and their use on board aircraft.
If you have been injured in any type of accident, obtaining compensation for your injuries is no joke. Don’t waste time scheduling your free consultation, now, and speaking with one of our attorneys about your rights.
Contact an experienced Orange County car accident attorney.
Youneed a legal expert who has the necessary track record to fight successfully and consistently on your behalf, always looking out for your interests. With over thirty years of combined knowledge and experience and tens of millions of dollars recovered in personal injury trials on behalf of our clients, the Avrek Law Firm and its attorneys know what it takes to achieve the best results.