Westbound Highway 91 was reopened again after being closed for 2 hours following a traffic accident in Anaheim.
Anaheim, California. A huge line of traffic that spans miles away formed after the freeway was closed following the accident caused by a large truck on West Highway 91 on Wednesday, Sept. 28, 2016.
The major traffic gridlock is prolonged by miles in press photographs on the 91 West Freeway in Anaheim after a traffic accident in which a large truck collided with another vehicle and one person was taken to the hospital in serious but stable health condition on Wednesday, September 28.
All westbound lanes of Highway 91 in Anaheim were closed for more than two hours Wednesday morning after an accident in which a large flatbed truck left one person hospitalized.
The collision between a large truck and at least one other vehicle was reported shortly after 4 a.m. near Highway 57 in Anaheim.
- When Should I File A Car Accident Declare As an alternative Of Settling?
- Cara Memilih Sleeping Bag yang Tepat
- Kendaraan Listrik Asli Buatan Indonesia Bisa Anda Beli Secara Online
- Sejarah Singkat Mi - Salah satu makanan penenang favorit dunia
- When Should I File A Automotive Accident Declare As an alternative Of Settling?